Red Fruit Popsicles with Berry Nice
Creamy red fruit popsicles with a Berry Nice-boost!Ingredients (makes 4-6 popsicles)
- 250 gr red fruit
- 120 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp good quality maple syrup
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Berry Nice
Extra: Popsicle mold
1. Put all ingredients, plus 100 ml of water, in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Fill the popsicle mold with the mixture and freeze until set.
When you have more time, you can make layered popsicles. Pick fruit in different colors (such as strawberries, mango and kiwi) and puree each kind seperately with some coconut milk.
3. Fill the mold with a layer of the first color, put in the freezer until set and repeat until you finished all colors.