Strawberry Cheesecake with Berry Nice
Fancy a cheesecake but do you also want to stick to your plan to stay in shape? In that case, this recipe is perfect for you.
- 2 tbsp oats
- 160 gr Medjool dates (stones removed and chopped into chunks)
- A pinch of salt
- 250 gr low-fat quark
- 150 gr raspberries
- 30 gr honey
- 2 gr agar-agar powder
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Berry Nice
You’ll need: 15 cm spring cake tin, baking paper and blender.
- Line the spring cake tin with baking parchment. Use scissors to cut the remaining baking parchment round the tin.
- Use a food processor to grind the oats. Add the dates bit by bit until a dough forms.
- Add the Berry Nice and salt and pulse until just combined.
- Evenly divide the dough unto the spring cake tin using the back of a wet spoon and press it firmly. Put in the fridge to set.
- Use a blender or food processor to mix the quark, raspberries and vanilla until creamy. Stir in the agar-agar. Pour into the tin and leave to set for at least 2 hours. Finish with a topping of choice like goji berries and/or coconut flakes.