Strawberry Cheesecake with Berry Nice
Fancy a cheesecake but do you also want to stick to your plan to stay in shape? In that case, this recipe is perfect for you.
- 100 gr walnuts
- 2 tbsp oats
- 160 gr Medjool dates (stones removed and chopped into chunks)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- 250 gr low-fat quark
- 150 gr raspberries
- 30 gr honey
- 6 tsp agar-agar
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Berry Nice
- 15 cm-spring cake tin
- baking parchment
- gojiberries and/or coconut flakes for topping
1. Line the spring cake tin with baking parchment. Use scissors to cut the remaining baking parchment round the tin.
2. Use a food processor to grind the walnuts and oats. Add the dates bit by bit until a dough forms.
3. Add the Berry Nice, sea salt and pumpkin spice when used and pulse until just combined.
4. Evenly divide the dough unto the spring cake tin using the back of a wet spoon and press it firmly. Put in the fridge to set.
5. Use a blender or food processor to mix the quark, raspberries and vanilla until creamy. Stir in the agar-agar. Pour into the tin and leave to set for at least 2 hours. Finish with the goji berries and/or coconut flakes.