Oatmeal Bowl with Meal Replacement Chocolate
A satisfying breakfast to keep you going throughout the morning hours. Perfect for chocolate lovers!
- 50 gr oats
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- 3 spoons (=35g) Be So Happy Meal Replacement Chocolate
- Additional as topping: fruit (frozen), nut paste, chocolate flakes and/or seeds.
You’ll need: a saucepan
- Put theskimmed milkwith the oats in a saucepan and bring to a boil, while stirring regularly. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Take thepan off theheat, add the Meal Replacement Chocolate and stir well.
- Put intoa bowl andfinish with toppings of your choice.