Morning Bowl with Vanilla Sky
A smoothie bowl is made with less liquid than a smoothie. That results in a thick mixture, which is very suitable to top with whatever you’d like. And trust us: this buckwheat granola will soon be one of your faves.
Ingredients for the smoothie:
- 2 handfuls of red fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries - fresh or frozen
- 2 Medjoul dates
- 150 ml coconut or soy yoghurt
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Vanilla Sky
Ingredients for the granola:
- 2 tbsp buckwheat
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- pinch of salt
Optional: fresh fruit, such as banana, raspberries or blueberries.
- Put all ingredients for the smoothie bowl in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Meanwhile, roast the ingredients for the granola in a dry pan on medium heat until light brown and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- Put the smoothie in a bowl and top with the buckwheat granola and fresh fruit if desired.