Lemon-Poppy Seed Treats with Vanilla Sky
You probably know lemon poppy seed cake. We’ve come up with a healthier version!
- 50 gr oatmeal
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds + 2 tbsp for decoration
- 45 ml lemon juice
- Juice of 1 lemon +1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Vanilla Sky
1. Put the oatmeal, together with a spoon of Vanilla Sky and the poppy seeds in a bowl. Mix well. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest and 45 ml of water and stir until well combined.
2. Wet your hands and form 6 small balls from the mixture. Put 15 minutes in the fridge before serving.