Happy Waffle with Vanilla Sky
This is our favourite waffle recipe. From here you can vary with whatever you like. Fancy something chocolatey? Add some cacao powder. Prefer some more fruit? A handful of blueberries work very well.
- 120 gr oats
- 240 ml plant based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp ground linseed
- 1 ripe banana
- coconut oil for greasing
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Vanilla Sky
fresh or dried fruit, cacao nibs and/or coconut flakes for topping
1. Pre-heat your waffle iron. Mix all ingredients for the waffles until a doough forms. Add some oats if the batter is too thin.
2. Grease the waffle iron with some coconut oil and pour in 3 tablespoons of batter. Bake the waffles according to the waffle iron-instructions.
3. Finish with toppings of choice.