Waffles with Meal Replacement Vanilla
This variation on our Meal Replacement Shake Vanilla is very popular at our office! The waffles keep you satisfied for a long time and give you the energy to keep going throughout the day.
- 120 gr oats
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- 1 ripe banana
- oil for greasing
- 3 spoons (=35g) Be So Happy Meal Replacement Vanilla
- Optional topping ideas: fresh or dried fruit, cacao nibs and/or coconut flakes
You’ll need: a waffle iron.
- Pre-heat your waffle iron. Mix all ingredients for the waffles until a dough forms. Add some oats if the batter is too thin.
- Grease the waffle iron with some oil and pour in 3 tablespoons of batter. Bake the waffles according to the waffle iron-instructions.
- Finish with toppings of choice.