Energy balls with Chocolate Bandit
These energy balls are the perfect answer to all those sudden chocolate cravings or munchies while you’re on the road. Sweet, dead easy to make and very nutritious.
- 2 handfuls of Medjoul dates
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 50 gr sunflower seeds
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Chocolate Bandit
- Place dates and raisins in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave 10 minutes to soak (or leave them overnight in cold water).
- Use a food processor to crumble the almonds and sunflower seeds. Drain the dates and goji berries and add to the food processor, along with a scoop of Chocolate Bandit.
- Pulse until it forms a dough. Scrape the mixture off the sides of the bowl if needed.
- Scoop a small amount of dough with wet hands, and roll into a ball. Repeat until you’ve used all of the dough. Store in the fridge, in an air tight container.