Cute Pancakes with Vanilla Sky
We can’t think of a more festive breakfast than a stack of these pancakes with Vanilla Sky. If you want to make them even more luxurious, drizzle with some maple syrup and add a handful of blueberries before serving.
For 8 small or 4 regular sized pancakes
- 100 gr whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 200 ml plant based milk
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Vanilla Sky
- Oil to bake in
- Make a ‘vegan egg’ by grinding the chia seeds or flax seeds and mixing them with some water. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour, a scoop of Be So Happy Vanilla Sky and baking powder together in a bowl. Add the milk and vegan egg and mix until smooth.
- Add some oil to a non-stick frying pan and drop in the batter in small rounds. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the mixture starts to bubble. Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side.