Crunchy Bar with Chocolate Bandit
Make these bars extra fancy by packing them in baking parchment and tying them with kitchen rope. Perfect to take away or to bring as a present!
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 100 gr crunchy granola with apple and raisin
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Chocolate Bandit
- Extra: 26 cm-baking tin and baking parchment
- Chop the dark chocolate into small chunks and melt it together with the coconut oil and honey in a saucepan on low heat. Take it off the heat and stir in the granola and Chocolate Bandit.
- Spoon the chocolate-granola mixture into the baking tin, lined with baking parchment. Press firmly and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the chocolate-granola cake carefully from the baking tin and cut into 8-10 bars. Store them cool for maximum 3 days in an air tight container, using baking parchment to prevent them from sticking.