Banana Cookies with Vanilla Sky
The perfect snack to always have in your bag.
- 20 gr seeds of choice (such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, linseed and/or sesame seeds)
- 100 gr oats
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 spoon Be So Happy Vanilla Sky
Extra: Baking parchment
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork.
2. Mix the banana with the oats and seeds, Vanilla Sky and the cinnamon when used until a dough forms. Add some plant based milk when it seems too dry.
3. Use wet hands to form small cookies from the dough and put them on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Put them in the oven for about 15 minutes. Let them cool completely before serving.